So I haven't written anything in a while, but I haven't had a really good excuse. Now, however, I'm getting really busy with finals prep, so it may be a while more. In the meantime, here are some highlights of life recently:
- Traveled to Lake Providence with the fam for the annual French Family Crawfish Boil (really it's the Minsky Family, but all the sisters were formerly Frenchs, so I can call it that).
- Studying for finals: Wills & Trusts; International Business Transactions; Antitrust II {finals are the first week of May}. Gross.
- Helping my mom get her new chicks (yes, you read that right) settled in.
- Aaron & I bought a new used car - 2008 Honda Accord.
- Garden growing well inside; transplanted outside; huge windstorm came through and blew some of them to smithereens; re-planting outside and praying that they'll survive.
- Planning for my bridal portraits (they're this Thursday); pretty crazy when you got married nearly a year ago.
- Bootcamp 4-5 times per week. (Picture below of Stadium Day)
So that's pretty much it. Ok, not really. Our lives have been really full... busy and blessed.
I'll leave you with a picture of us from our trip to Louisiana. We heart wheat fields.

No comments:
Post a Comment