Spring

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Faces


This is a random post, but here it is. As you may know, my computer crashed over the break, leaving me with a blank computer slate for the second time in two years. I lost everything... again. All of my pictures, etc. Then last week my phone started a quick trek to the phone graveyard. It wasn't turning on, wouldn't connect to my computer, and I realized I might lose all my pictures on my phone as well. Then I got really upset. I was concerned I would lose all my pictures of my Dad. So once when my phone actually did turn on I sent several pictures of him to myself so that I could have them no matter what. And now I'm sharing them with you. Enjoy... the faces of my Dad. These are just a few and the most recent, but they're what I've got now.

This is a great one... look how good he looked.


St. Patrick's Day last year... we were at MD Anderson.


Sweetly resting. Quite rude of me to take his pic with his defenses down.

Great picture of Mom and Dad.

At my brother's rehearsal dinner.

Enjoying the sun and beauty during his short time here on Earth.

Miss you Daddy. You have such a beautiful face.

3 comments:

  1. What an absolutely beautiful smile. I love your daddy. I love you a whole lot, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daddy does have a beautiful face- and, like father, like daughter!

    You should get an external hard drive to back up your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh elizabeth. this post brought tears to my eyes. uncle mike was so so wonderful. love you so much

    ReplyDelete