Spring

Monday, October 17, 2011

An actual update

These past few months have been filled with work, work related decisions, school, and a few fun events on the side. I clearly can't fill you - my reader - in on everything at one time. I can, however, give you a brief update.

(1) I have been really blessed to have some career decisions made for after law school. Next year, I will be clerking with a federal judge in Oklahoma City. It is a wonderful opportunity that I am really excited about. After that, I will begin as an associate in an OKC law firm.

(2) I am in my final year of law school. Crazy, I know. A few finals this semester, fifteen more hours next semester, one huge test in the summer, and hopefully, I'll be sworn in as a real-life lawyer.

(3) I have not been doing bootcamp anymore. But a girl from my church teaches a Zumba class once a week that I've been going to. Oh yeah, and I ran a 5k race yesterday.

(4) Life keeps going; the world keeps turning; it's not always easy, but we're moving along.


No comments:

Post a Comment