Spring

Monday, October 17, 2011

Totally Irrelevant, but Fun.

I'm not even going to try to talk about why it's been forever since I last posted. This has absolutely nothing to do with my life right now, and I will have to actually update later. But this is fun. Aaron and I started watching The Sing Off and I absolutely love the music and the whole production. I just wanted to share this fun song from a few episodes back. Here's the University of Rochester "Yellow Jackets" singing "Wavin Flag" (skip to 2:09 to get to the song):



Which reminds me, sometimes I am just amazed by how much I don't know about or remember from last year (in the midst of our tragedy and mourning). Great example: the 2010 World Cup - or either of these songs:

(1) The original "Wavin' Flag;"

(2) And "Waka Waka (This Time for Africa)" by Shakira:


What else don't I remember? Anything from my Church State Relations class or Criminal Procedure. Just kidding. Not really. Seriously, I remember some of it, I'm sure? Something about searches and seizures . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment