Spring

Thursday, March 4, 2010

It's been too long.

Hello long lost blog-o-sphere. It's been too long.

I'm sorry for the extended absence on the blog. Per usual, life has taken over and gone about a million miles per hour. All I know is that I should definitely be working on my Appellate Brief right now, but all I can think about is how excited I am to go home tomorrow and see Mom, Dad, Mary, Adam, Kat and Austin! Aaron's coming too! Bear will even be there.

I just love my family. Someone asked me in an interview the other day for a sort of philosophical, out-of-body description of myself. I'm sure most people don't get so intense in interviews, but with what we've gone through in the past few years, it's hard not to be honest to an uncomfortable degree. I answered something along the lines of "There's nothing in my life more important than my family. Nothing." Probably not so eloquently, but it was along those lines.

I went to the next office of lawyers and they wanted to know if the first guy asked me what type of tree I would be if I could. Apparently my ethereal out-of-body question was usually one of a light-hearted line-up. Poor guy. Didn't know what he was getting himself into. However, if you're curious, I would like to be a Willow tree... they're beautiful and always by water.

School has been interesting and busy. Just have to remind myself to take it one day at a time. Highlight of the last few weeks: Elton John and Billy Joel concert with my mom! It was SUCH a good time. I spent the week before it mumbling "We didn't start the fire," and the week after it humming "Candle in the wind."

Big news on the best friend front: Kate and Wes are going to have a baby! It's crazy, they're planning on naming him/her Eli/Elizabeth Walker. Can you believe that?? Hahah, just kidding. But a girl can always hope.

Ok, I need to get back to work. Who am I kidding, I'm going to bed. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment