Spring

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Smalls

So, law school is back in full swing, with an unexpected twist. We haven't gotten our grades yet, but they come out Friday afternoon. I have never heard such a rumor mill in my life... and I lived in Washington!!

Example: every other person has a cousin whose friend heard that the tall guy in their section got a call from their professor telling him he'd am jur'd (no idea how to spell that) the class. For those not in the law school black hole, to "am jur" is to get the best grade in a professor's class. It is apparently the high goal of all law school students.

Anyway, I've heard three such stories this evening, and it's killing me smalls.

So in honor of the delayed grade spaz attack at law school this week, here is the original "you're killing me smalls":


No comments:

Post a Comment