I'm in NYC with my mom, sister and Adam. So of course, I had to do something to make me realize why I live in Oklahoma, not New York. I pulled a classic "Liz" today when I crossed Park Avenue and fell on my face. Actually, I fell on both knees (tore my jeans) and an elbow. It was just fabulous... best time I've had in a long time. Really, you should try falling in front of thousands of New Yorkers. Truly an invigorating experience.
Ok fine, I'll get over it and my sarcasm. Besides looking like an 8 year old with scabbed knees, needing new jeans, and seriously bruising my pride, all is well in NYC.
Alright, I'm not quite over complaining, because it's also FREEZING every where I've been lately. Now I'm over it. ;)
Aaron and I have been busy planning for our big day in June (June 18th to be exact!) and I'm trying to keep myself from thinking about law school starting back in a week.
That's all she wrote on this cold night.
No comments:
Post a Comment