Spring

Monday, March 14, 2011

He was so Alive.

It's hard to come across pictures like this and remember that he is no longer here. Look at that life in his face.
This was 3 short weeks before he passed away.

3 comments:

  1. Such a great picture of your sweet Daddy! I think about and pray for you often! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this pic! So sweet! :) Wish you were in town longer so we could play a little... stupid work! We'll definitely have to catch up and play though at the end of April... I know Chris will need someone to vent to about law school. Love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lot of life in that face for sure. And a lot of life in all the pictures you have posted lately on here and facebook. I just stare at them for a good length of time, shed a good number of tears, and conjure up so many good memories with you and your family. I love you and continue to pray for you often.

    ReplyDelete