It's 3am and I am wide awake. I knew I should not have slept as much as I did last night (13 hours... impressive, I know). What does one do when they can't sleep in Rwanda. I haven't figured it out yet. Thankfully, my roommate has a modem here so we can access the internet (albeit very, very slowly) from home. I really should go back in there and force myself to sleep. The mosquito net is a bit disconcerting when you wake up in the middle of the night. I keep getting tangled, as I'm sure most can imagine.
We had a very interesting day today, filled with lots of long meetings and progress. I'll update you about the As We Forgive initiative as soon as we nail down some of the main details.
In response to my moto post, which my mother in fact read, I have been peer pressured into wearing a scarf under my helmet the next time around. I'm going to get lauged at, I can already feel it.
Check back, I hope to post a few pictures tomorrow!
Somebody See Me
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment